"I think that you are cute, and I would like to get to know more about you"?

Ladies how would you feel if someone you kinda know said this to you? Give me as many reactions as you could think of good, bad or.
Gents you views are welcome as well and any input around this would be aprreciated

• Neutral ( you could try... which would be better)
  • Perfect
  • Too Strong ( maybe try...)

Most Helpful Girl

• i like a man who can be straight up with me.That way I'm not sitting here guessing if he likes me.

What Girls Said 8

• I think these things depend on the girl and what she's looking for. I've had different guys say the same thing to me and I noticed I react differently depending on my mood and how he did it (online or in person).

• heard it many times from many people, its too simple and boring. personalize it more.

• How? This was only a starting

• i dont know the girl personally. maybe say " i find it really cool your into ______. I wonder if we have more similar interests/hobbies" then maybe ask her if she'd like to hangout some time. doing this in person is also better than say over Facebook cause Facebook takes the personal aspect out of everything.

• i voted A because it kind of neutral

• Any alternate suggestions. This girl kinda leaves me tongue tied so I'm just looking for a plan B in case speaking from the top is letting me down

• Neutral. All I could offer is friendship so my reaction is "Meh". I've also heard that often. You should definetly try something else.

• I think it would be sweet and I'd be flattered

• it's nice ! i'll try to

• Neutral coz I dont like to be called cute :/

• Received almost this exact sentence in text form last night. Hmmmm..

What Guys Said 1

• lame, don't fake your way

• dude just start talking to a girl and talk about something that you may think interest her. then if she enjoys talking then you start asking her if she would like to go do something you can start with a group date to make her feel more comfortable or you can ask her and only you two do something neutral and fun.