Would you be annoyed if you're boyfriend/ girlfriend was constantly falling asleep on you?

My boyfriend has to get up early every morning for work, so he literally falls asleep sooo easily.. I really do understand that he needs his sleep and its important but we could literally be in the middle of a convo and neck minute no reply.. sometimes its annoying cause it shows that maybe he wasn't all that interested in the conversation? sometimes i would just like a warning like I'm tired or something.. thoughts? I'm really not as clingy as i probably sound but i wanna know if it means he's getting bored of me

Most Helpful Guy

• He is obviously very tired from work. In my relationship I wouldn't fall asleep, I would try and stay awake until the end of the conversation.

But clearly you need to talk to him about it, and maybe you could try living the same hours (more or less if it's waaaay too early) so that you guys are in sync and not effectively living different lives, that way you could hang out and chat and it won't be too late for him. Either that or maybe a change of job is in order, difficult as that is at the moment...

What Guys Said 2

• It would probs be a minor turnon 4 me plus, it would give me some personal space

• I can understand your feelings. I get that girls find that annoying. Sometimes I fall asleep while cuddling after sex, even tho my girl wants to keep talking. I guess you just have to compromise.

What Girls Said 6

• Personally no if he spends a whole day at work and comes home exhausted, fallung asleep mid conversation I'd be more understanding amd find it cute

• It means he is tired...
    Around what time is this and what time does he have to wake up

• Yeah that would annoy me.

• Yeah that sounds annoying.

• No, of course not--it sounds like he's overworked and exhausted--I'd want him to sleep.