Do you believe in interracial marriages/children etc?

I'm a mixed child, German and African American. Some people find it strange that a white woman would do a black man, aka, my grandfather. So, do you support marriages, children, familys etc that are interracial?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't bother me either way. Interracial children are often gorgeous.

What Guys Said 12

• Do I believe in it? Well they exist so it's sort of like asking if I believe tables exist. They will always be a part of the human experience which I think is a great thing. It's amazing when people can put aside different cultures or racial backgrounds and seek out what really matters.

• If someone loves another person, their race shouldn't matter

• I support gay and interracial marriages/children. Maybe cause im younger and grew up in a different era.

• I do. Especially cuz I'm Asian and I like white chicks :)

Asian girls with white guys seem to think I'll react badly to them. I couldn't be happier :) It leaves more hot white girls for ME :)

• I don't care either way, really. If people are okay with interracial dating, whatever. If they aren't, that's fine too.

• There's nothing wrong with it.

• I think people should be with whoever suits them the most, race, colors etc doesn't matter here.

• For me the person is important I don't care about skin or eye or hair color and don't care about from what country she is or what is her language.

• I believe people should marry the people they love.

That's all that needs to be said about this. Next question please.

• It doesn't matter to me. I look as white as can be, but I actually have a lot of different races in my family tree. The idea of keeping the blood pure is one born out of ignorance.

• People can do it if they want. It's fine

• I couldn't care less, love knows no racial boundaries.

What Girls Said 8

• There's nothing wrong with interracial marriages and mixed children.
    I don't see why it would be different or strange in relation to a non-interracial family.
    What the matters is the love that exists in the family.

• Even this seems so cliche. Yeah i am supporter of love. If there is love i am there. African , american, Asian etc i don't think about race. Love is beyond the race.

• Um, yup, I believe in them, why shouldn't I? Tons of those happen, these people don't hurt me in any way possible and they produce the loveliest kids as evidenced by the profile pic of the asker. Do tell me, where's the problem?

• yeah i support cuz i am the product

• I mean, I don't have a problem with it if that's what you're asking.

• I am all for it :)

• Of course. Why wouldn't anyone?