Girls: How would you react if a guy who you knew had a crush on you asked you for coffee but you weren't that into him?

A guy you knew of but weren't friends with. Would you go if you were single, make some kind of excuse or tell him straight up you didn't like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• it really depends on how well the girl knows him, if she's attracted by his personality, does she see him as a potential boyfriend, future, etc, is he her type? may be she only likes certain things about men but doesn't go for metrosexuals or thug kinda guys...u dont know the reason why someone doesn't wanna go out with u, so dont take it personally or take offense that she didn't find you attractive...it could be something out of their control. like i personally never date blonde blue eye guys...i never date ghetto thug guys, or even briefcase suit and tie kind of men...

What Girls Said 4

• That would depend entirely on the reasons why I was "not that into him". If it was because of something he has said or done that has changed my opinion of him in a negative way, then I would say no thanks. If I was "not that into him" because I didn't know him well enough yet to be 'into' him, then I would say yes and get to know him a bit.

• just didn't find him attractive I suppose

• I'd politely find a way to get out of it if I didn't like him. But I wouldn't say I dont like him that's not nice, i'd just make up an excuse and keep avoiding the topic again

• I tend to observe people and if I find a quality I do not like in you then I will make some sort of excuse but if none of that happened - why not give you a chance

• Not into him for what reasons?

• Hmmm...I'd probably make up some excuse.

What Guys Said 0