What would you do if you met another guy while you had a boyfriend?

what would you do if u met another guy that u had a lot in common with and really hit it off with but u have a boyfriend... do u continue to get to know this new guy or do u just forget about him.

Most Helpful Guy

• So do you care for your boyfriend or not? You probably just said "I do" in your head right now but that isn't an answer.

If you ACTUALLY love your boyfriend and want a future with him, you'd drop everything to do with the other guy right now and stay committed to your boyfriend. However, if you have to ask us to make this decision for you, it's obvious you aren't committed enough to do what I just described.

I'd say that if you aren't willing to stay committed to your current BF, you might as well break-up with him now and stop wasting his time, energy and emotions and go with the other guy. Don't become a shitty human and start cheating on your boyfriend or having a secret relationship. Just do it right and leave him now. Be honest about it though. My ex wasn't and blamed me for everything when in reality it was just a concise cover to make herself feel better for leaving me for another guy. Just tell him you don't like him anymore and like someone else instead. Done. Will you and the other guy have a successful relationship or a better one than your past one? Who knows. However, right now you aren't on track to continue your current relationship, so you don't have a choice in the matter.

What Guys Said 3

• depends what you really want. if you are loyal to your current BF and even you know that by getting to know this new guy there will be the possibility of you becoming attracted to him then you stay away if being loyal and committed to your BF is what you really want.

• If I knew a girl had a boyfriend and dropped him for me, why would I trust her and think she would not do the same thing to me?

Learn Loyalty, if you are unhappy with your relationship and want to drop it, thats fine, but you should not be talking to other guys like that if you already have a boyfriend.

• Depends on how your boyfriend is treating you
    if the relationship is going crappy than you
    might wanna consider the new guy

What Girls Said 6

• If you really love your boyfriend and see it lasting for a long time I'd try to forget about the other guy. Don't even try to get to know him as it might make your feelings for him grow and confuse you even more. In life there will always be temptation, but to be a good person, and get what you really want long term, you just have to learn how to ignore it and move on.

• If you were really into your boyfriend, then you wouldn't be falling for someone else. That's the way I see it. They say if you like two guys, choose the second because if you were happy with the first guy, you wouldn't open up to a second.

• Do you love your bf?

• Get to know him, he might be better you never know

• Another shitty answer from you.

• I guess realistically we should all just stay single because we never know if someone better will come along.

• I consider my views to be most realistic today. Your comment doesn't make sense, if i am going to meet a guy that i really like and i don't feel good in my current relationship, then why not pursue the other guy?

• Be friends with him with no other intention in mind.

• i think i would get to know him. im not married to my bf so if someone better comes along then you should go for it.

• what would you do