Girls: Could/would you ever date Ashton Kutcher (the one in Two And A Half Men)?

Of course a lot of girls are physically attracted to him. But let's put looks aside for a second and concentrate on his personality within a relationship in that show.

Could/would you ever date someone like him? Do you like his goofiness, his somewhat immaturity, his child-like nature, his need for a woman to baby him, his tenderness and playfulness?

Could/would you ever date him if you were in the show?

Updates:
Just to clarify in case some of you girls are confused, I meant would you date Walden.

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be really in to him but I wouldn't date him he like cheated on Demi Moore and is like dating Mila Kunis right now. Id actually like rather date Mila Kunis over him

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Ewww no. He seems dumb.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will pass

0|0
    0|0
  • After charlie left two and a half men I never watched it again it was lame. So no probably not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he's attractive, but I wouldn't date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I would have dated Michael Kelso.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm...sure what the hell lol wait a sec he sounds like me but he can bet my ass I will baby him I will never baby anyone I love being the baby in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Firstly I am not physically attracted to him but looks aside I don't find his personality that appealing either.

Goofiness
    Playfulness
    Tenderness but not too much.

Dislike

Immaturity
    Needs women to baby him
    Childlike nature

0|0
    0|0
  • No i dislike that personality

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks annoying :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like immature guys so no

0|0
    0|0
  • Na he doesn't sound like my type at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely date him, Walden's a sweetheart. A little love obsessed, but a sweetheart nonetheless.

0|0
    0|0
    • You were talking about him as the character Walden, right? Looking at the other female answers I think I might've misunderstood.

• Yes, I was talking about Walden

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.