What is the worse case scenario? Did it work for you? I need to mentally prepare?

So I have dated this guy and things became awkward. I have strong feelings for him now and we will always make him self seen when I am at work.

I just need to tell him and I know that it would make me feel better. I can't tell exactly how he feels but decided I need to.

What is the best way to say how I feel? What is the worse case scenario? Also has this happened to you and it ended well? I just want to mentally prepare for all possible outcomes as I am so terrified!

Most Helpful Guy

• there is all kinds of possible scenario's when trying to date people , you never really know what is going to happen. things can change very quickly and not be predictable. generally if your interested it doesn't hurt to pursue someone until its clear there not interested , at that point its best to move on

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0