I called my girl today she was acting pretty strange?

My girl usually calls me when she gets off work.Today was different I called her like almost 30mins after she was off.I answered but was rushing me off the phone. She said ummm why you called me you dont usually call me. I ask her how was her day at work. Replies ummm good.then says dont you suppose to be at your appointment.yes I replIed in 10mins.she says I have someone on the other line.I asked her who are you talking to that you can't talk to me for like 5mins.she says the guy name and said she hasn't talked to them in a while. Ok if its family its cool (referring to her mother , dad and siblings.He is family she says she's says the guy name I never heard of him. I don't know what do you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• That seems suspicious id talk to her about it and if she's still being strange it may be time to bring things to an end

• Thank all of y'all I will talk to her today when after I get off work

• Yes good luck! Dont go easy on her!

What Girls Said 5

• be careful dude..she is acting too strange (this kind of behaviour usually hides something)

• Talk to her cpuld be she had someone with her. Thats why she was acting weird

• Its weird! I'd be mad ! But then again it all depends on how long youv been together if you been together for long its ok 4 her to want to talk to an old friend if she gets to talk to you everyday you should be happy she at least answer your call means she not hiding much she also could of lied and said she was on other line with her mom etc realy could be worse

• Definitely talk to her about it. Its strange.

• Really weird. Talk to her about it because you don't have complete confirmation.

If she really wanted to avoid you she probably would have just not picked up the phone. But her behavior is still weird

What Guys Said 3

• Ask her why she was acting like that and see if she has a good answer. If she's like "umm...just a guy" that would be weird. But if she says "yeah I was talking to my second cousin about his favorite brand of spaghetti sauce" that would be weird as well.

But if she was acting as tense and defensive as you make it sound (and you're not exaggerating any), I'd be suspicious as well.

• No, not exaggerating and thanks I appreciate it

• Not enough information to go off, be cautious but don't let it get to you

• YOUR GIRL? FUCKING BLACK ! IF YOU'RE NOT BLACK THEN BE WHITE AND THAT MEANS YOU'RE IDIOT , YOU'RE PATHETIC WHITE

• Lol no Im black and she's white (a red head)