How can you tell if your boyfriend is really gay?

Some less obvious signs are the things Im interested in knowing. What is the best way to handle a situation like this for a long term relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he talk about wanting to suck dick? Does he mention from time to time that what he really wants right now is a couple of big hairy balls in his mouth? Or, maybe he tells you to get the strap-on from under his bed and f u c k him in the ass until he passes out from the pleasure he's receiving.

In all seriousness, if he's gay and hasn't figured it out yet, he will soon enough. Most of the people I've known that figured out they were gay, didn't fully admit it until they were in their mid 20s to early 30s. All of their friends knew (or seemed to know) long before they came out. They were always surprised to find out that we knew before they did. So, what I am saying is, there is probably nothing you can figure out for a "long term relationship." Unless, of course, you are speaking of a "friends" relationship. If that's the case, just be his friend.

• He's a terrible friend to me, more so when I need him. And we are more than friends, or so I thought. I don't think any of our friends know except the one that had shared an intimate moment with him a couple times. .. This I also just found out after many years.

• Three-way, not "tree-way." That sounds painful. :)

• Lol that's funny, but he gets offended when I ask him if he's bi.

What Guys Said 5

• Do his farts sound like a slightly windy day?

• I don't of any obvious signs with out being a stereotype. My question for is, if he is gay, how or why would you want a long term relationship with him?

• He didn't know if he was or not. He just told me this after many years. He hid it well. But he doesn't say he's gay. He says he wants to explore many types of sexuality. He has had a man do things to him before but not the other way around and wants to share me as well.

• I dont understand why he was ever angry and rude in the first place though, when I tried to talk to him.

• That could have been just a timing issues that day, I am sure he is somewhat frustrated by these feelings and desires. Maybe he knows he is pushing you too far, or jeopardizing your relationship, but wants to experiment some more. That can make people a little irritated to say the least. Maybe he wanted you to automatically understand, and didn't like being questioned about it. Whatever it was, I hope everything will be fine now. If he is still interested in that, have you thought about wearing a very real looking strap-on cock and letting him suck it, or maybe penetrating him anally with it? That way you two are still together, he kinda gets his fetish, and you don't have to included an outsider!

• The way you tell is he won't sleep with women

• Get naked in front of him, if he jumps you he probably isn't gay, if he doesn't then he is.

• If you question it, he is gay

What Girls Said 2

• If you have a MFM 3some with him.. and he's more into the other guy.

• Whoa! Well something similar. Omg... I'm a fool.

• If you are questioning that then that is something you should discuss with your bf.