What makes someone shallow in dating?

What makes someone shallow in dating?
I don't consider anyone shallow. People are allowed to date anyone they want, and have deal breakers or think they don't find attractive. It doesn't matter if it's in looks or personality. I bitter people call others shallow when getting denied
I been called shallow by guys who were NOT my type. I don't get why they do it. It's annoying

Most Helpful Guy

• People can do whatever the fuck they want, as long as they have the ability to do it. Period. That's the way the world works.

What Guys Said 3

• A shallow person would choose to date someome because of things like appearance, current wealth, flashy car, etc.Mainly show and greed stuff, and the profits must happen fast.

A deeper person will be more concerned with the qualities, values and abilities of the person they date.They won't judge a person by what that person has, but they may judge them by what they went through to get it.Some people are worthwhile, even if all of their assets are taken away and they have to start again.Some people are nothing, when their assets are gone.

• How many times have you been rejected? Now take that number and divided it by the number of guys who have lol.

• What? I only been rejected once in my life

• Once ok and how many times do you think the average guy as been rejected? A whole lot more than once try 10, 20 or even 50 times before he got a yes.

• A shallow relationship... If you don't really care about the person and there's an absence of emotional depth then you're being shallow and just maintaining the relationship for appearances. It might be a status thing to just be in a relationship so you have something to talk about, you might be using them for money or for a sex object, but in reality you don't really care about them. If things fell apart it would be inconvenient, but not break your heart.

What Girls Said 0