Boyfriend made plans to hang out and then went MIA. I am very worried! Please help!?

Boyfriend and I have been together for 2 1/2 years. He texted me around 6:00pm saying "can I come over in a bit" i said 'sure, whats up?' and within 3 minutes he says that he "just wants to be with me". After about an hour I text him and ask him around what time I should expect him. No answer. It is now midnight. I am worried that something bad might have happened to him. I sent 3 more texts and called 2 times and no response. The phone rings and rings and then goes to his voicemail. This is very unlike him. We live 10 minutes away walking distance from each other. Worst case scenarios are running through my head. I am worried that something terrible could have happened to him. I could never see him cheating on me.. but I can't help thinking this because it is so unlike him. Do you think he could be cheating on me? What should I do? Thank you.

when he txts me he sends <3 etc., but the "can i come over in a bit" message didn't have any. Makes me feel it wasn't meant for me? in the next message he had them tho.. Also we had talked 3 hours before, so this message was, more unexpected..idk

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It would be hard for someone to say he is cheating on you based on this post. My thought would have been more towards something bad happened to him based on what you have said.