Feeling ignored by my bf lately?

When does the honeymoon period end in a relationship? Our first 8-9 months together we hung out 4-5 times a week. And now we've been together a year and a half and I see him maybe 2-3 times.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he has his own life outside of me and I do too. But I feel so ignored because I don't get to see him that often.

Are we just drifting apart or is it normal for things to slow down after a while?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmmm could be routine setting in...try initiating more times together and see how he reacts...if he welcomes it...then no worries to be had...if on the contrary he feels threatened by the whole thing...maybe it's time to move on...good luck dear!

• Thanks, we actually broke up

• I am sorry to hear that. It always sucks when a relationship doesn't work the way we would want it to work! Sending positive vibes your way...good luck girl!

• Why did you all break up

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• he might be in a difficult situation