Why are guys like this? It's really stupid..?

So he texted "could you go out right now" I said "do you have your car" he said "I meant to text someone else" isaid "ur loss aha" he said "lol ok" I said "stop playing games" he was like "I don't text u" n I was like "whatever" n he was like "dueces" omg why is he like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like that is captain douche bag.

What Guys Said 4

• He was just being an asshole, im like that sometimes too

• Sounds like he texted the wrong person.

• He wither just wanted to know what you'd say or he genuinely wanted to text someone else.

For the most part guys don't play the mind game. We like to get straight to it.

• He's kinda rude and irritating to be honest. He might think it's flirty and fun perhaps, or maybe he's just majorly getting high on making a fool out of you.

Get away from him.

What Girls Said 5

• Its not all guys. Just this one in particular. He felt like being rude, so he was rude. Not your fault. Like you said, his loss. Dont stress girl!:) Chin up!

• Thanks.. He texted first wtf, he stresses me out :( everything does.. I feel worthless

• DO NOT EVER let a guy make you feel worthless. You are NOT worthless. You are special and important and deserve way better. Next time he texts you, dont even give him the time of day. KNOW what you deserve, dont expect anything less. He isn't worth your stress.

• if he makes you feel worthless that's a big red flag - stay away from this guy

• lose him he sounds like he was texting another girl if not he would be nicer and explain and want to chat... listen to your inner voice and follow your head not your heart. go clubbing and nail another guy...hell soon come running if he's interested!

• sounds like a loser but I don't know

• playing games to get a kick out of it...dont even pay him any mind just laugh at him cause he's an idiot

• Thanks yes that's true. He has been for the past week

• Find a Man! Not a boy

• sounds like he's not interested. cut your losses and just stop texting him.