How can a woman make a man chase her?

i dont want him to lose interest or game...i want him to get to know me and keep coming after me.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not up to you. In this life there's a lot of people out there who won't be right for you. Allow things to play out naturally, it's the best way to quickly find out if it's supposed to work or it isn't. I know that isn't the answer you want to hear, but every guy you feel like you really like isn't going to be meant for you. You can fight the losing battle and try to keep him around, and it might work for a while, but it's still a losing battle. Be yourself, and if his interest is genuine and meant to be, it will happen.

• thanks this made my night. i appreciate it. you're right

• Glad I could do that for you

• Cue the Morgan Freeman He's Right You Know meme.

What Guys Said 11

• Boys chase girls.

Men do not chase women.

That game is for children. He either likes you or he doesn't.

• he's not calling me or asking me out

• Any guy over the age of 21, 22, or so, knows that if you have to chase a girl, she's not into you, and it's time to move on. I'm sure you got boys to chase you in high school. But adult men don't do that crap.

• how long does it take for an adult man to ask a woman out then? what does she have to do to show she likes him?

• Ask him to play tag with you.

• You reach out to him at 1st, he should get it.

• Its called give and take, give a little attention than take it away

• playing games is for wimps, you like him, ask him out

• I've done that before and it scares them away.

• It may scare some guys away. Doesn't mean it will scare them all away. Some guys like that a woman can ask a man out.

• keep trying. sometimes we're scared

• How about you go after him rather than hoping he comes after you?

• i did make a move actually...im waiting for his turn...i hinted i like him twice actually but i dont know if he's not getting the hint...

• but then im scared of rejection =[[[[[[[ i made him cupcakes! isn't that a good hint?

• You think guys aren't scared of rejection? Why should guys be the only ones who have to deal with that fear?

• Women don't need to do anything to get chased its the guy who does all the leg work.

• even nice guys?

• so u as a nice guy, do u make the moves on the girl or wait for her to them?

• I stop making moves several years ago. I'm too ugly for female friends so why should I bother? I get rejected left and right, laughed at and even made fun of. Women are cruel I can't trust them.

• Be a good, virtuous, god-fearing woman, if he is any good for you he will be yours.

Cook for him, be good to him, and PLEASE if you want something from him, tell him directly. Most guys simple are too stupid to get the indirect clues women give them.

Be direct and open in a submissive way.

• thanks these are great tips! i feel like i am sorta like that, i made him cupcakes...i dont get why he didn't get the hint...a woman baked u cupcakes helllllllllllllloo...ask me out already...
      i dont know how to be virtuous though...and what do u mean if i want something from him? like ask for help?

• Try witchcraft.

• give him sex and your love constantly, its simple as that and dont make him "chase" you guys hate that chase crap

• were not having sex we haven't even dated yet...
      how do i give him my love? wouldn't i come off as easy or desperate?

• guys like easy and desperate it shows a guy you really want him, depends on the type of guy too

What Girls Said 4

• A man who is truly interested in you will make the effort himself. Most men are not interested in games and will be turned off by it. Trying to force a guy to like you is a losing battle.

• i dont wanna force him, I've seen him give signs to me but he still hasn't asked me out or anything or called me. so its driving me nuts.

• It would be after talking to you. This may be why he is chasing after you. There are many different reasons why a guy behaves that way. I'm not saying this is the particular reason. Just throwing out some possibilities.

• Don't play mind games and try to get him to chase you. He'll deem you not worth his time for the mind games and stop wanting you all together.

• Tap him and say "tag, you're it" and run away. He'll have to chase you because you're playing tag, so….

But honestly, you can't make a man chase you. Just show interest in him, and if he likes you he will show interest back.

• Playing games is bad juju. If he's going to be a player, then he's just a player. You can't fix that. I say...don't "make him chase you" you're not in high school. Real men don't dig that shit.