Girls, would is it sad if a guy has to see someone that'll help get a girlfriend?

I mean someone like this...

http://www.deannalorraine.com/

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, would is it sad if a guy has to see someone that'll help get a girlfriend?
    Not in my opinion. I would find it amusing that he seemingly isn't appealing or attractive enough to get gals interested in him. Or I would be entertained that it seems he has 'high' possibly 'unrealistic' standards that he isn't appealing or attractive enough to get the gals he wants.

What Girls Said 3

• You guys are too hard on yourselves. Be confident in the person you are. Girls will LOVE it!

• I don't think so. I'd rather see that than the guys who sit on here and whine about how they're "ugly" and how women hate them, etc.

They're making an effort to get a relationship. It's very endearing and almost cute.

• Can you re-phrase your question. Not sure i understand?

• I think that he is asking if it is sad if a guy needs someone to teach and/or coach him who to attract women in order to eventually get a girlfriend

• Ohh okay. And no. Everyone is different, and if this guy doesn't have a lot of buddies to ask or is embarrassed of asking, then this may work for him.

What Guys Said 1

• funny, i'm working with her (DeAnna Lorraine) and another guy named David Wygant