Girls: Describe a need guy. What makes a guy needy?

Girls: Describe a need guy. What makes a guy needy

Need lot of examples

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a puppy. He constantly needs to be around me and hang out. My ex was a puppy. He'd ask me what I was doing ___, and then he'd invite himself along. Some of those things were things I couldn't bring people to (e.g. work, etc.), and/or he'd interrupt me working (and I worked around KIDS in a CHURCH).

...and eventually he cheated because he couldn't be around me 24/7. Meh. Glad that's gone. Basically, if I wanted a puppy, I'd get a cute one that doesn't annoy tf out of me (and is much more loyal).

What Girls Said 3

• He gets really jealous and needs constant reassurance of your feelings for him.

• He Needs you 24/7 like to be around you or talk to you

• When he acts like a girl.

• True but what does that entail

• Why didn't you call me?
      Why don't you want to hangout today?
      Why don't you invite me to your friends poker night?
      Blablabla

• xD This reminds me of a movie, omg.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't stress it. This should be your mental frame: "I am this way. I need a girl who likes me for me." PERIOD. Alpha everything :) Good luck.

• This is true. Don't level yourself down to settle when you could find someone who likes you just the way you are.