Does he like me? What do I do now?

So, I'm in senior year and there is this nerdy guy in my school. He is the best out of all students but as you might be able to tell he is rather alone than surrounded by many friends. We have a lot of classes together so I am one of the lucky people to know him a bit better. For our graduation we are putting a kind of newspaper together and we are both part of the committee. During the last months I kind of fell for him. So I have a big crush on this guy. He is not especially beautiful or anything but I like him for who he is. Last week I asked him to go to prom with me and he said yes. He also talks to me more often than others and there were a few moments when we were just looking at each other for a few seconds communicating through our eyes.I even caught him once when he wanted to tell me something out of the blue and when I turned to him he immediately started talking about something that didn't fit the situation. He is also very helpful and nice but sometimes very silent and alone. Like one time he was walking past me and when he realized it was me he looked down and carried on even faster. I have no idea what to do. I am currently almost freaking out for not knowing his feelings. I don't know anyone to talk to and I have no idea what to do. Though sometimes he is very open-minded to me and makes jokes. But maybe is just the stereotypical nerd that doesn't know how to deal with other people. I am so confused! But all in all I am afraid of not seeing him anymore after graduation and the prom is in July... I would love to spend time with him but I am afraid of asking him out. He is very shy as well... What should I do? And how should I behave towards him?

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like he has a bit of a crush on you as well. Just casually ask to exchange numbers for, you know, the prom or something. That way, you won't have to really worry about not ever seeing him. Also, maybe to avoid the regret, try to flirt a little with him through very light contact or something. Since you said he was very shy, you don't want to over do it. Though, if you really like him, there is no harm in going for it. He may be waiting for you to make a move.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0