Have any girls ever went through this?

This man wants a girl to support him. He is 27 almost 28 and I just are about him.. But he has no car and no house or apartement.. I don't have that yet but am soon, I'm only 20 .. However, he gets girls that do and he treats them like shit and or they get sick of him.. But he has someone to elp him in life and we could et things together but he refuses to date me.. But he lays mind Ames..

So he texted "could you go out right now" I said "do you have your car" he said "I meant to text someone else" isaid "ur loss aha" he said "lol ok" I said "stop playing games" he was like "I don't text u" n I was like "whatever" n he was like "dueces"

Ugh he's immature.. :(

Help *get* Plays* games*

His car is his parents, by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she wants to do it because she wants to save someone, and if she saves the guy, then the guy owes her and he will forever be in love with her.

Getting into situations like this, with a guy who is almost 30 and has nothing does nothing is just hopping the express route to heart break. Get rid of the guy and find someone better. Also respect yourself and find a guy who wants to be with you for you.

What Guys Said 3

• What did we discuss last night? :l

• why would you want to date a good for nothing scrub?

• I told you what I think you should do a few days ago

What Girls Said 2

• Wait, he is almost 28 and he has nothing to his name and still talks like that? I'm sorry, but what do you see in this guy? I would drop him in an instant, he's obviously a player, doesn't respect women, and is a loser.

• Guys that can play games, yes i have