A question on sterotypes, and searching for love?

if you have a male, 45, single, never had a girlfriend, virgin,
would women still insist he find a girl within his age range (40-50) or would a woman in their 30s give him a chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 22, and my bf is 42. Age is a stupid number we carry around with us all our lives, and it does nothing but limit the experiences we see ourselves as able to achieve. Most of the time I have to pause to recollect my age, I stopped caring years ago. My bf found it a sticky situation at first, seeing as he though I'd run a mile if he told me his age, but when he realized I don't care it smoothed everything over. Relationships are built on compatibility, not age/gender/job role.

What Girls Said 3

• I didn't know that 45-50 was in his age range. I would have figured 35-50 would be his age range. As you get older, the acceptable age range gets bigger. Question is: Why is he single? Is he at least average in looks? How about personality? Does he have an interesting one of those? Does he have hobbies? Is he intelligent? is he funny? Is he employed and not living in his mother's basement?

• average in looks, very funny. just never had the essential man vs woman successful flirting skills. always "friendzoned" on site by women. desktop support tech, has a job, a car, own small appartment.

• Age shouldn't matter but although i'm young i'm pretty sure women in their 30s would give them a chance. If I was 30 I would give him a chance I think that being a virgin at that age would make you more attractive because its sweet and shows your caring and sensitive. Also my mom is fourty and she is dating a male that's older than hear so I don't see the problem with that.

• I think it would be better if he find a woman within his age group. I don't want to be harsh, but I think that a woman in his 30's wouldn't be interested in him.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see why women in their 30's would give him a chance - what exactly is he bringing to the table?

• If you're in good shape and present yourself well (confident, etc), you could work on 1/2 + 7 as a minimum age.I've gone a little below that at times.
    45/2 +7 = 29.5 years.