How do I talk to women I like? Do I flirt or do I just act friendly the same I do with guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Acting friendly is a good start, if you're not sure of your flirting skills. But you have to remember to make your intentions known sooner rather than later.

While acting friendly, be aware of directions in the conversational flow that can lead to flirtatious banter, innuendo, or outright compliments. (Though compliments should be the least favoured of the three forms of flirting.)

What Girls Said 2

• just be friendly and talk about current events or things she might like. Just don't say " hey wanna get a load of my magic stick " and you should be fine

• When is it appropriate to ask her out? Should it be after a few encounrers? I've seen guys in clubs get a phone number from a complete stranger in 2 mins flat.

• most of the time women are nice unless she kind of has a bitch vibe

• That's good to know. Now I have more confidence. Thank you

• be nice and kind to her, compliments are great! and just be a gentlemen. flirt with her but not perverted flirting. Just like teasing her about her quirks. if she flirts back, make the move...

• A move like kiss her? I know my question sounds weird for my age but I'm new to girls. Didn't get my first and only gf til last year

• nooo lol Like ask her to hang out with you. never try to kiss a girl until a few months after you guys have known eachother or dating.

• It's normal to kiss on the second date.

What Guys Said 3

• you flirt with them.

• Isn't it inappropriate to flirt with strangers?

• If you're intentions are good I wouldn't be occupied how she views me because she could just be stuck up to begin with, if she's a nice girl she'll just tell you she's not interested in a nice way.

• many things can happen. too many possibilities but it never helps to think how things are going to pan out. that's why you just gotta do it. its just practice practice practice and you'll get experienced and you'll eventually hit it off with a girl or you'll draw lucky and hit it off with the first girl.

• Act friendly= getting friendzone pretty quickly
    Flirt= using push pull, compliments, self-depreciating, so on

• I can't be a little friendly? It's in my nature to be friendly

• Just be who you are bro... Just follow your instinct man

• I've never gone up to a woman before to talk

• Be a Man bro... Nothing stops you, She ain't gonna eat you. Just approach her man. Men shouldn't be a coward. I know you can. You're guy and I know you would approach her and confront her and beat that red code bro... Do it!