What are the biggest bonuses in a mate?

As in, things you don't need them to have or be, but would LOVE it if they did or were.

I would love a princess type of pale, red hair, good dancer, and love of reading.

Most Helpful Girl

• I need someone who is intelligent mature has a good heart and is ambitious and educated. I need to feel an attraction.

Things that are a bonus is dark brown almost black hair with some gray strands and olive skin. I think it's hot. Also certain professions are hot to me. And if he's older than me.

What Girls Said 9

• plays an instrument.
    has blue eye and some facial hair.
    knows his way with tools and doesn't mind getting dirty.
    knows how to clean and cook.
    awesome with kids.

• - Plays a sport
    - Knows how to cook
    - Plays an instrument
    - Is patient
    - Speaks a different language than mine

• That they would love Doctor Who. That would be the biggest bonus ever for me, i just love that show and am a massive fangirl for it. If they don't like it i don't mind but if they do it'd be so much better.

• Good shit whovian!

• why are all the hot people gay lol

• Well 10% of the population are lgbt so there are bound to be some incredibly hot gay males in that statistic.

• Defly similar type of humor. Passionate about something they're working on and very open-minded. Knows what they want and is not afraid to get it. There's also gotta be a mystery about him.

• What if they're passionate about taking over the world?

• - A beard
    - If he likes romantic comedies
    - Likes cooking or cleaning
    - Enjoys long walks at night
    - Defined abdominal muscles

• A scientist. I... I just adore scientists. Or science fans, chemists, biologists, physicists, you name it.

• Athlete, intelligent, someone who is not afraid to make a fool of them self, funny and charming

• Musician or a writer.

• Nice. I would love a girl that plays guitar, I forgot about that one.

• If we have the same tastes in movies or music, that would be a big bonus!

• You mean you would date someone that wasn't into the same stuff you are?

• Preferred that we had stuff in common

• Interesting...

What Guys Said 6

• Big boobs.
    Athletic

• someone with Body of jennifer lawrence, mind like ayn rand and powerful as hilary clinton..

• I dont know 😳 um being an all around good person

• Sweet caring romantic same music taste as me my age or a little older likes animals and likes to stay at home and watch movies

• The ability to embrace odd and quirky. Maybe that's a necessity and not a bonus.