My back is the reason I'm a virgin.?

Me and my boy friend of 6 years really want to have sex, but I've always been really insecure about my back

When I was a teenager, I scratched off all of my acne. I have terrible ugly scars.

I know that he loves me and doesn't care, but I really really really am self cautious. I feel like when we do it, I'm not going to enjoy because I'll be thinking about my back.

So do you guys have any suggestions for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just going to say that when we truly love a girl, absolutely no "flaw" on here could make her any less beautiful to us =]

If he really loves you, then trust me, he truly doesn't mind. He finds you beautiful the way you are.

What Guys Said 6

• just gotta do your best to get over it. its all in your mind.

• My back is the same, in fact it is probably worse, but nobody really cares about it, not me nor my girlfriend. So there is not much reason to make a fuss about it.

• I guess by getting proper medical treatment you can get away from them. Not sure, but no harm in finding out

• this is just where you have to give up that idea and let go...

• Drink or drugs to relax, and stop worrying.

Therapy to help you get over your issues.

• Love is all you need.

Marry, have sex make children.

What Girls Said 1

• scars are a fixable problem you know. try a fade cream from the ethnic section, nadinola is the best and has helped me get rid of a lot of acne scars. Also your bf has been with you for 6 years and loves you. and if you feel self conscious about your back just stick to missionary and cowgirl , no doggie. or keep a shirt on