Do guys who are virgins by choice look down on non-virgin girls?

Either because of religion, safety, or birth control, some guys don't want to have sex. So, if you met the perfect girl, and she had slipped up in the past a couple of times, but had not made a lifestyle out of sex, would you not be as interested in her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I think that the NON Virgins should be looking at the Virgins and shaking thier head in wonderment. Those "virgins of choice" are going to be kicking themselves in the ass when they get older and wiser. It is so silly to stay a virgin. All of use who are divorced say "it won't be me" when we are getting married. Here is the kicker...you don't always have a choice. I would never have become divorced if it was up to me. so the guy your "saving yourself for.." will likely be screwing someone else in 10, 20 or 30 yrs. I was with my ex 25 yrs. so don't think you just have to get over a certain year mark...
    Sex is an adult toy. it is very important in a relationship. use it fast and use it often. dont get caught up in "guys want to chase you..." or "if I do it too soon he will lose interest" it is all bullshit...

What Guys Said 13

• No, I never did that. I think guys who are virgin by choice probably don't care what non-virgin girls are doing. It's guys who are still virgins out of whatever other reason that would probably look down on them. But if that's the guy's choice he usually isn't concerned about what non-virgins do, guys or girls.

• I don't know, can't really say. I guess it depends on how special she is for me.

I will always have this irrational fear of her leaving me just because I'm not her first. She will be my first, and as such the one that will forever stick with me, I will always be afraid that she might leave me because I'm not as special for her. And I know I'm being stupid, but that's just how I feel. I feel we'll have more in common if it's the first time for the both of us.

Also there's the question of how many people she's been with, if she's promiscuous then I doubt any virgin guy will respect such a woman.

• im not a virgin, but i also know that i would look down on sluts, which is of course different than just not being a virgin

• What the hell did I just read. Have sex. C'mon. Oke only if they are too young to think about sex as something good and common

• If a man is the sort that is virgin by choice, yes, he will look down at a girl who's not a virgin. Though whether look down slightly or a lot depends on the man.

• I think Virgin Guys don't look down non virgin girls. And It is not about insecurity.
    They just prefer virgin girls.

• That is correct. She would be nexted.

• I prefer a virgin, almost all guys virgin or experienced prefer virgin girls

• ...I'm waiting and working my ass off trying to get a damn job while all the other girls are having sex with guys that can't even take care of themselves...it's not about insecurities or looking down on non-virgins but rather being equal...about 95% of all of my gal pals are not virgins...wouldnt go out with them even though they are hot...Now if she was raped that's a whole different story...

• Hell no! Virginity is overstated.

• I am a male virgin.
    I don't want to be.

I always thought the first time for me should be special.

One of my deepest wishes is it to share that moment with my virgin girlfriend/wife to just have the first time with each other.

So, if the girl is not a virgin it is kinda a deal breaker for me, because I would constantly fear that I am not good enough for her, because she just compares me to those other guys.

I don't want to buy a hooker, but the older I get, the more frustrated I become because I can't fulfil my wish.

• no. i actually am a virgin and i am pretty old to be it but if i´d ever find a woman who i think is worth it, it doesn´t matter if she was a virgin or not (i don´t expect to meet any female virgins at my age anyways). generally i think, people should do what feels right to them. i don´t look down on them for doing so.

• Yes. We do. If we have suffered with the pangs of temptation and were strong enough to resist them, why would we respect you if you were too weak to say no?

• If she had somebody she was dating and wanted to do it, she had every right to. Sex is a part of a relationship. Being a virgin does not make anyone a better person.

• I quess but it dosnt make him any better person.

• Did I offend you because of your loose sexual lifestyle, CrazyCandy? Am I a bad person because I have more respect for a woman who waits, than one who gives it up to the first guy who puts a move on her?

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly I think that it really goes both ways. Girls and guys who are virgins tend to look down on those who are non-virgins because they are taught (usually though religion or sex ed.) that you should remain a virgin until marriage. On the other hand, non-virgins tend to look down on virgins because they think that the virgins are just sticks in the mud because they don't know the pleasures of sex. Me, however, I'm a non-virgin (I lost it together with my current boyfriend, both of us virgins by both choice and circumstance) and could really care less if someone was a virgin or not. It's a choice that everyone makes for themselves. Generally, most people want that very first time to be special so they hold out until that happens. Sometimes it's earlier in life/the relationship, sometimes later. It just depends on each individual really. On the other hand, some people are just like "well, I just want to get it over with so that when I find that one special person, I can spend more time pleasing them than worrying about how my performance is." Sometimes, these people grow up and realize that doing it that way was a mistake and others just, in the end, don't really care. Either way, it's a matter of choice.

• Generally yes, because they're insecure over the fact that she's more experienced than them. Thus, they end up bashing her because they can't handle being insecure.

• And yes, this is even though they're virgins by "choice".
      Another reason might of course be because of religion, in which case they think she's being sinful.

• I agree, Man.

• Hey, hey! You finally like something I said! Lol :-)

• Guys who look down on girls who have had sex ate losers and realmy stupid. It's everyones own choise what to do with their body. Sex isn't wrong. It doesn't make you a bad person. People who are virgin by choise and look down on others think they are better people and that is incorrect. Infact they are the worse because they judge and keep some group of people inferior.

• Only because they're insecure that the girl has more experience

• The thing about the idea society has about guys being intimidated by girls with more sexual experience is this: you can be a person who has more experience with sex, but still aren't very good at it. A girl could sleep with 10 guys while her boyfriend has only slept with 2 or maybe none, but it still wouldn't mean she's particularly good in bed. She could've sucked more dicks than he's ever eaten pussy, yet still give bad head that guys have just put up with. So I've never really understood this big deal about someone having more sexual experience than someone else, or why guys would be bothered by it. Experience doesn't necessarily mean quality, skill, or maturity. It simply means you did it.

• Tell that to the virgin guys hating on non virgin girls. I agree with you

• As a female who is virgin by choice, I look down on men who are not virgins. I don't see why male virgins shouldn't feel the same way.