What do you think of pictures of couples kissing?

Do you find them cute or annoying?
Just curious.

• Cute
  • Annoying
  • Idc

Most Helpful Girl

• if its a sweet kiss i think its adorable and cute but if its in the middle of a make out session thats a big no

What Guys Said 2

• its whatevs. PDAs don't bother me too much only in a working environment.

• If it is me and my girlfriend cute.
    If it is another couple and I am single, my thoughts are usually: "Great, do you have to rub your happiness in my face?"

What Girls Said 3

• What kind of kiss? I think a peck on the cheek is fine or a silly kiss is fine (with both eyes open and no tongue) or wedding kisses are good. But making out and taking pictures? Please no.

• The little ones. I'm not sure anyone really cares to see other people's make out pictures. haha

• Its cute and i get jealous

• It's annoying. I'm jealous of them because I'm not in a relationship and I've wanted to be in one for a long time. Before I wasn't as jealous because I had a boyfriend. We did PDA (too much) but we started dating our last year of high school. I'm not a fan of witnessing PDA. A peck and holding hands is fine but I don't think people need to be in each others laps or making out in public. I see that as unbecoming.