Do you think Asian girls look young? I am in late 30s but people tell me I look 10 years younger...for real?

I thought that is just a stereo type of Asian women...

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have good genes.

• I guess so? I know I don't have wrinkles at all but I don't know why I can look younger. I thought guys were just saying so to flirt with me ( guys who are 10 years younger than me )

What Guys Said 9

• It all depends on what your frame of reference is.. If you're Asian then you're normal and everyone else looks older for their age ;)

• Indeed, Asian girls look younger IMHO.

• honestly maybe a little but in general your age looks are gonna be more based on simply your genetics and how some people look older or younger for their age and also if you smoke, drink, or do drugs often they you will end up looking older.

• Yes, Asians look young, my Dad is 52 but people sometimes think he looks the same age as I do. My college roommate assistant even talked to him thinking he was a student.

• They tend to have good skin genes

• a lot of Asians look younger than they are to me. also, they┬┤re hot :P

• I'm 21 and i look like 15 lol we are forever young to be honest :p

• Asian women do look younger than their age reveals.

• Yea but still in late 30s? It's hard to believe I look 28...

• Gong Li is 48 and I'd still be all over that. lol. You're fine.

• Yes. For real. I have 2 (mom and daughter) in my life. Both look younger and wear little makeup. Lucky you.

What Girls Said 4

• From what I've noticed, yes. I don't like making stereotypes but most Asian women I have seen, seem to have good genres. I had a friend in high school whose family was from Korea. Her mother looked the exact same age as her, they could have passed as sisters. But of course, that's only one example. I'm sure there are plenty of older Asians who look their age or simply don't look young.

• And you're taking this as if it's a bad thing?

• No lol I hope this is true!

• yes, i think it`s true, i`m 33 and a lot people say i really look young.