What's it like dating a guy with Crohen's?

Or what he calls it is Colitis.
Also if we were to marry and then have kids, how will our kids turn out? I have anxiety and panic disorder which I take medication for. Will our kid have all that too?
I've been on 2 dates with him already. One physical meeting and the other one dating over Skype. Then tomorrow we're going to a carnival after he gets out of work. It's the last day of the carnival tomorrow.

I'm a not a virgin and neither is he. But I want to wait at least 4 months before we have sex, or is that too long? He said he'd wait for ever how long. I didn't tell him 4 months though. I just said that once we get to know each other more.

I met him online, but turns out I know his family. I just know his two younger brothers ever since high school, but I don't know his younger sister or his parents.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about the Crohen's thing but with the panic and anxiety disorder I know that if you were to have kids there is a high chance of your kids having the disorder as well, I have a friend with depression and an anxiety disorder. Her mom has it and so does most of her family on her mom's side. My mom has depression and so do I.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0