If guys like girls for their looks, why do guys have a problem with girls liking them for their money?

It doesn't make sense to me...

What Guys Said 12

• 5|2
  • We want your desire for us to be genuine.

Its hard to distinguish 'doesn't really like me but puts up with me to get to my money' from 'find me genuinely desirable as a partner based on my ability to earn'

• cause I can't take yo looks from you but I sure as hell gun make sure yu don't take my money!

• You've never dated a guy 'cause he was physical attractive? If find that hard to believe. Look, the problem people have with dating someone for their money is that person isn't up front about it.

You know how BS it would be if i dated a girl because i found here physically attractive.Then insisted it was because of her "personality". It's very insincere.

• because what if she isn't working or wants to be a stay at home mom...it would be unfair to us if we're the only one making money and thats the only reason you're attracted to us. there has to be another reason why you like us other than we're working or making more money than you

• I don't have a problem with it. I do have a problem with women complaining that men are 'shallow' when they are equally so.

• We'd rather you like us for our looks too...

• A smart man knows that good looks are temporary,.but dumbness is permanent.

• I like girls for more than just their looks

• I like a woman for more than her looks.

• Your looks are a part of you. Our money is not a part of us. So it feels like we like you, but you don't like us.

• Hmmm. I feel detached from my physical appearance sometimes. So even if you liked me for my looks- I might still feel like you don't like me for me.

• If a girl didn't like a guy because his penis was below 9 inches, he should toss her out of his life and move in without giving it a second thought.

• I am not talking about when you don't like someone. I am talking about when you do like someone. If you like a guy because of his body, he won't be as likely to see it the same way, as if you like him for is money because his body is a part of him the same way his brain is a part of him, but his money is not a part of him, and never will be.

• Because girls also like guys for their looks, whereas guys don't like girls for their money. So that's a lot of requirements

What Girls Said 3

• Are you fine with just being liked for your looks?

• No I hope they're be substance than that

• if they are going to take care of me financially

• Oh... So then you just have to find a guy who is fine with such an arrangement. There ARE guys out there who would be happy to financially take care of someone pretty that they can show off.

• IF guys were only attracted to women for looks then there'd be no reason to be bothered by women being attracted to guys only for looks. for anything else there's no comparable, bc its totally different.