Guys help pleaseeeeeeeeeesss!!?

My bf of 6mths is in the process of getting a divorce from his wife of 5yrs, they have 2 little boys, my question is basically asking if this scenario is appropriate: wife calls him telling him she forgot juice at the store and if he wouldn't mind picking some up on his way to drop off the boys, he said sure and asked if she needed wipes , my thing is he pays a buttload of child support already and I don't think it's his responsibility , it just makes me feel insecure

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't handle this, you should just break up with him now. I promise you, things will get much tougher in the future, and she is always going to be part of his life, as they have children together. I think you just don't understand what you are getting yourself into, and the fact that you were dating him while he was still married kind of confirms that.

You aren't ready for this. Break up with him, and find a guy who is single and has no kids, because with this guy, you are getting "instant family, with ex's" and that's all a part of the package.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't be insecure if you want to be with this guy you're gonna have to except that child support is literally the minimum he is required to pay, he loves his kids and wants to support them, a few wipes and juice isn't something to get worked up about.

• First, why you dating someone who's married?
    Second it's juice and wipes, that's what $10 tops?
    You really gonna have a fit over $10?
    And on top of that it makes you feel insecure? You seriously gotta rethink your positions.

• No I don't think it's appropriate to date a married man. I'll bet he's been "in the process of getting a divorce" for the whole 6 months, and for the next 6 months too. There are single men out there without kids and child support!

• Its his kids and for the next 18 years he has too deal nicely with the mother also

• I can't even begin to fathom the amount of personal issues you would have to date someone who is married.

What Girls Said 1

• She asked him a favour and he was a grown-up about it and said ok, do you expect him to be immature and say no when they are civil and he gets to see his kids? It's only juice and a pack of wipes, if she pays him for them then what's the problem? If she doesn't then it's his right to say no I can't afford to not your right to ban him from being civil and helping her out