How do I know if my boss loves me? Like I love him?

I am 21 and I am inlove
With my boss who is 37. We only gone out once but it was one of the best day of my life. We went out for drinks talk laugh then we went for a walk which I tripped and scrapped my foot. That happen twice. He carried me to make sure I was ok even got me bandages and disinfecting spray. Over all it went better then I expected. We end up hooking up twice that night. He mention he could easily fall for me. I just don't know if this can actually work or if at the end of the day I shouldn't have mix my personal life with my work environment. I always text him he really doesn't text me first. I don't know if he feels the same for me. How would I go about to figure out his real intentions. Should I just ask him?

I always date older men since guys my age don't tend to know what they want in life. It looks bad because of the sex and all but I feel like there's something there. Worst case scenario I tried and fail rather than then wonder what If.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust your gut. But, I ONLY date younger chicks. Youth + hotness = love potential.

What Guys Said 2

• You hooked up twice that night, there you go there are his intentions, doesn't take a braniac.

• You should stick with guys your own age

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't love you. He just wants to say he fucked a 20 year old. Don't ask. Try to not be involved with him at all in the future.

You're not very bright ):