Are girls generally against interracial dating or in favor of it?

Just curious, because it seems like they are against it, for the most part.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I am in favor of it! Have you ever seen Scandal on ABC? Hottest interracial couple EVER.

• i'm in favour of it..i am myself in a interracial relationship

• The guy I like is white, and I'm Pakistani. So I guess I'm for it. They make the most beautiful babies.

• I'm in favor of true love; it knows no color, creed, race, or gender.

• I don't know where people get that idea, I don't know anyone personally who is against it lol. Some people are not attracted to certain races in general (guilty) but that doesn't mean they are against the idea.

• Yeah I guess that was really more how I should have asked it. Like are they just not attracted to some races, not that they are against it.

• Do you seriously expect an answer to whether girls GENERALLY are in favor of it or not? Do you even realize that that's impossible?

• I'm for it.

• It really depends on the girl and what race they are. I know in Asian cultures, traditionally interracial dating is not looked up upon, but in modern days the culture doesn't really affect it at all. If I liked someone a lot, their race would not matter at all so you could say that I am in favor of interracial dating I guess.

• I've only ever been with white guys so I guess I'm fine with it

• I had a 2 year crush on a crush on an Asian dude and my ex was Hispanic looking

• I don't think race should matter.

• I like it
    Filllllllllll

• I'm in favor of it, however I probably wouldn't

What Guys Said 4

• Not from my experience.

• Considering I've been hit on more by girls outside my race than within it I'd say there are plenty of women who are all for it.

• This is a real tough question. It all depends. I have experienced girls, from different racial backgrounds, showing interest in me, So i do not see the girls being against it in general.

• I don't think there is a difference between men and women on this issue. Some are okay with it. Some are against it. There are also a lot of people are okay with interracial dating, but only if they are the one dating outside their race, and have a problem with the other gender doing the same. So it would be hard to say if they are for or against it, when it depends on which gender is doing it.