Were there any funny mistakes that your dates made?

Few years back I had a date with a guy, and he forgot to bring his wallet, so I paid for dinner and coffee but he was blushing the whole time, I found him very cute and funny.

And the other time I went out with my guy friend, we went to this movie theatre and he bought this huge cup of coke with two straws in it, and when he tried to drink with a straw, the other straw (mine...-____-) went into his nostril and I saw it.. I guess he didn't think I saw it going into his nose O_O since he didn't say anything hahahaha
it was so funny..
I said "hmm..I saw you inhaled coke with my straw O_O", he was blushing and laughed haha

did you catch any cute or funny mistakes that your dates made?

Most Helpful Girl

• On my first date with my bf, he went to greet me with a hug and stepped on my foot. 7 month later and he still steps on me. haha

What Guys Said 4

• Well, we were walking together by the beach and she walked right into a parking meter. I couldn't help but laugh. She wasn't as amused. I never heard from her ever again.

By the way, meibay, you are a good sport but I wouldn't be so gullible about the I-forgot-my-wallet-thing. I mean, I haven't left my house without my wallet since I was like sixteen. For me, I'm more likely to leave the house without my pants on than without my wallet.

Oh, another girl I dated was talking with her mouth full and she spat chocolate on me. I told her the next time she did that she would have to kiss me to clean it off.

• hahaha :) thank you for sharing them with me, I think the guy was a clumsy one, i didn't go out with him after that not because of the wallet, because of something else haha :)

• "May I kill you"?
    Oooooooh, I mean KISS!
    Also funny was the mistake I made here on GAG... I asked a question "Girls, what's your first reaction when you discover a runner in your pantyhose". Well, it's "a run" (ladder).
    Fortunately most girls didn't mind and just made a joke about "the guy" in their pantyhose!

• I make a lot of little mistakes when im with women but forgetting my wallet is not one of them

• Was that you? that I went out with? :P

• no.. haha I think he felt too bad about it or he didn't like me enough to ask me out again, so.. that was our first and the last date :)

• What some people will do for a free meal, you should have eat in front of him, see if you dated a southern man that would not happen all you would have too do is look good be yourself and maybe a slow dance or two the rest would be on me

• Ya one time I told this girl that I liked her sister better, I forgot my wallet and I'm gay.

What Girls Said 3

• We were supposed to meet at a fountain in center. But there were two fountains near, so of course I went to the one near the stores and called him "Where are you?" "At the fountain, where are you?" "which fountain" "The one next to Piano (a bar)" "Oh shit, I'll be there in 3 minutes". But it took longer because I was wearing some boots with a bit of a heel and it was so cold outside and slippery lol. He had frozen waiting for me, that's what he said haha.
    Anyway, I thought it was a date, my ex-crush saw it as just a hang out, because we've never hanged out before. Bam! Friend zone lol

• Aw haha i'm sorry to hear that but it is kinda cute and acceptable mistake :) haha I'd be confused too!

• The ones that find a strand of hair on my face. Pulls it to find out its still attached attached my head. I'd spaz and they'd massage it better.

• I'm usually the one making the stupid mistakes! haha. I embarrass myself so much on dates, its horrible! lol

But on one date, I went out to lunch with this guy and we chose a table that was uneven so it shook a lot. And the lunch date turned into a 6 hour date and we saw a movie. And after that, we went to dinner and starbucks after. And at both places, each table we chose was uneven.
    So we both kept making mistakes and picking shaky tables. It was an ongoing joke all night. It was funny lol