Is it attractive at all for a guy to be a virgin?

Of course the idea of a virgin girl is often attractive, but is there some value in a dude's virginity?

I'm a 20 year old virgin and it definitely makes me feel loser-ish, but I guess in the end all it really means is that I never found anyone worth sharing it with. Thanks everyone, I don't feel as weird now after reading all your answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Virgin" is a term that is quickly becoming hard to define as people have more varied sexual experiences spread out over the course of time. I personally find the mindset a man has to be more important. If he's a virgin but is resentful and "just wants to get laid", I'l find that a turn off. A man who is more experienced, but isn't casual with his sexuality (and thus a better match to my attitudes), would be more attractive than that. Essentially, the status itself doesn't matter to me, although I do trend towards ending up with guys who have had fewer partners, as so far they have been more respectful of my own boundaries. I have not had intercourse myself, for medical and logistical reasons. In short, I think it doesn't matter- do the responsible, respectful, loving thing for all involved (be that sex or no) and be true to your own values, plans and needs. Great people tend to be attracted to great people :)

What Girls Said 9

• Virginity doesn't matter to me.

• I think so, but I'm also a virgin. I'm saving myself for marriage. It's both a religious and personal choice. I think it makes you stand out more because you've not had sex. It's a perk for me, honestly.

• I agree with you. ^^ I'm waiting for marriage and hope that my husband is too a virgin like me. XP To kinda have that keeping that we've only had each other. ^^

• Yeah. :) However, I'm not /totally/ against being with someone who isn't a virgin, as I know and understand everyone has a past. I just hope I've got a guy who feels the same way as me (waiting until marriage at least, or at least won't mind doing so for me).

• yes like a dog who can learn new tricks all the time

• I think, because Im a virgin, i would be nervojs to be with another virgin. I want some one who knows how to touch me and knows how gentle to go and knows that when i bleed it willl be normal. Some one who is not as scared as me. But i think being a virgin is very special and a beautiful thing. Even if given away at random. :)

• It's actually not normal to bleed. Girls are suppose to be excited enough that sex doesn't hurt. If it does, then you're not turned on enough.

• My hymen is intact and i have a big hymen. I wouldn't bleed from ripping and tearing, it would be from "popping my cherry" because of the size of my hymen i would most likely bleed

• Not really it sounds like too much work

• Yes, I guess. But it doesn't necessarily make you a good match/person.

• For my first time I would be worried as he doesn't know what to do and could make dangerous mistakes.
    But now that I'm much more experienced this idea excites me: teaching him and leading him and being the first who gave him an unforgettable pleasure

• For me, yes. I don't like the idea of a guy being with multiple girls. I'm not a virgin myself, but I just like knowing that I am the only girl. In a relationship, it makes me feel special. If the guy isn't a virgin, then I get worried that I wasn't the best he had. It's weird haha.

What Guys Said 4

• He's disease free and totally trainable.

• Best partner for meh = virgin

• I think it is attractive (for both genders) - I don't necessarily know how all girls think, but sometimes I think they do have a sense of judgement if you are one.

Being a virgin bothered me so much, because I was the only one in my whole group of friends. I guess I can say I caved, and gave in. I don't regret it. But I do blame society for somewhat giving it the "unexperienced" label.

• I am virgin and i can't do anything about that. I am stupid i guess.I feel bad when my dick gets horny all the time crying for pussy.
    Otherwise losing virginity to your life partner is a best thing you could do if women appreciates that.