How does a nice guy friend zone a girl?

If a guy wants to be your friend but nothing more than that, how do you know he is friend zoning you when he's trying to be the nice boy he is?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't had a female friend in years. Haven't tried either, it just happened and since I didn't think she was attractive at all I just shrugged and said whatever why not?

What Guys Said 4

• he would just be cold and do nothing to you, just talk, limited interaction.

• The same way a girl does it to a guy.

• I've never friend zoned a guy lol.

• What else do you do besides for call them mate or a good friend?

• Nothing! I just treat them like any of my male friends.

• I make it crystal clear that I am not interested and just see the person as a friend, but funnily enough they never seem to want to be my friend afterwards.

• Lol yet girls get mad after they friendzone us and we don't want to be their friend

• if a guy has friend zoned you.. i think you will know by asking him if he wants to eat your pussy

What Girls Said 1

• he will act friendly and won't send any romantic signals to you

• how do you know the difference?

• if he doesn't feel shy or feels at ease while being around you he might like you

• he might but he might not also :(