I don't think I believe in love anymore?

I think there is always alterior motives and secrets in relationships. I have yet to see true love, and thus I do not believe in it. I mean the kind of love in love songs, like I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing for example, and movies. Do any of you believe in it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. None are perfect but they can be decent. Better men have strong non-relationship interests. You will not be the center of attention but your place beside him will be far more simple and secure. Believe me. "Hey, lets pack a cooler and go to the Corvette show at the park!" is far better than "Hey, lets hook up and hang out!" any day.

Lose the makeup, highly styled clothes and expensive hairdo's, throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt over that formless sports bra, tie your hair back and get outside. And if you say "Oops, I forgot to wax!", he'll say "Its OK, I brought polish. We'll wax the Corvette at the show!"

My humor decorates the truth.

What Guys Said 4

• I believe in love but i only believe in it to make someones like happier. Love isn't only good for you but it also makes someone else's life happier. If you don't believe in love at the moment, that's fine, if you do, that's fine also. What i'm saying is love is definitely made for everyone you just have to be patient and wait for your turn. That is why i believe in love and I like love because i like making other peoples lives better for them, because making someone else happy, makes me happy. I hope i helped

• But the song said he didn't WANT to close his eyes or fall asleep, but he has to.
    Love like that does exist, however it is usually one sided. For example a stalker.

• Love exists. For movie love to happen you need to be a princess or you won't inspire it.

• Probably. There are tons of things in this world that I will never experience personally but that does not mean they don't exist. I'm not naive enough to think that way.

What Girls Said 4

• I have also stopped believing in love. Maybe I'm too young to stop believing in love, but I just haven't seen it that much in real life. I am just doubting if love actually exists. I have never been in love and don't think it will ever happen to me (in case love exists).

• I'm a sap. I believe in love: wanting someone to be happy, even if it means hurting yourself. I have been in love like the silly movies, and it's great.

• I know what true love is. Once you know the truth... there is no going back. I still believe in love :)