What do you think about dating visually impaired/blind people?

Would you get in a relationship with someone who is visually impaired/blind? The reason I ask is because I myself am visually impaired but on a lower scale. I am absolutely fascinated by relationships where both the individuals in the relationship are blind but still manage to care and provide for their babies/children. Whenever I see a couple where only one of the individuals are visually impaired/blind, I always wonder, "wow the sighted person in the relationship must be very much in love as they would have to take on the extra role of having to somewhat guide their visually impaired/blind partner." Would be willing to take on this responsibility as a sighted person in a relationship with someone who is not? Thanks guys :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why not. But god help you if you try to use that crap to get out of your turn to do the dishes..

• Haha, I would neeeever do that..like eeever. :P

What Guys Said 3

• If u have feeling for him... U can

• Where do you live? If you're cool I'll date you so long as you!

• Ya y not? I can see na so I will be her vision and guide her at every stage...:)

What Girls Said 0