What is your 'perfect date'?

If it was fully up to you, where would you like to go on your dream date and what would you like to do on the date and for your partner? Also, what would you like your partner to do for you/with you?:)

Aside from being with the one person you're really into, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• August 4th
    Oh, location... Probably stay at home actually, never been a fan of big events and visits :l (We'd just snuggle, because snuggles are awesome.)

• If you want a lot other date then previous date was a good.

• I would take her to dreamworld and be a big kid for the day and then be an adult in the hotel after.

• Just one more kiss from my wife. :(

• We would eat some pizza and cure cancer.

• Just really hot sex.

• Sex under the table in a restaurant

• Anything calm, somewhere where you can focus on each other

• maybe just staring at each other at a romantic evening in a restaurant... that would be nice...

What Girls Said 8

• hike up a mountain and have a picnic there.
    hopefully a tent magically appears up there because tents are pretty damn heavy to hike up with, along with all the food.
    when night comes, i want to have sex under the stars. without having any bugs and bears attacking us of course.

• My perfect date? Going to Cedar Point on a nice spring day. My boyfriend and I both love roller coasters and we haven't been to an amusement park together yet since there isn't one really close by except for Six Flags and it's not exactly safe. So if we went there, that'd be awesome. I've been dying to hear my boyfriend scream like a little girl for the longest time (I haven't been able to genuinely scare him). Getting on a roller coaster will do the trick. Lol

• Spending the day in the city. Go ice skating in Millennium Park and possibly see a Blackhakws game (it's a dream date, and I'm my dreams, tickets are affordable lol).
    And do other things in the city because there's lots to do, but those are at the top of the list haha.

• Skating is always fun. Even better if it's outside, not too cold but snowing a bit.

• Assume that it isn't the first date :), i'd invite him to my place, cook something really fancy and nice, put on music that brings romantic air, after dinner, we'd watch classic movie together and hot steamy bed time :D

• 6'5", big dick, hot body, nice face. jk.

• tokyo disneyland ♡

• If I really like the guy and I can touch him wherever I want, I can go on a date whenever, wherever.