Do you let your friends sequence your decision on people u are interested in dating?

For example, if u told you friends about someone u liked and they said u can do better or get someone better looking, would u stop liking the person.

• yes
  • no
  • maybe
*Influence

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gone through this before. I had asked my bro what he thought of this girl I was chatting to, and he said he didn't find her attractive but I did and that's what matters. My boy isn't going to be dating this girl, chatting her up until the early mornings, telling her that she's bad ass. I may have asked because just because I wanted my boy's opinion but in the end it is MY DECISION that matters. She was pretty awesome.

What Guys Said 4

• Vote 'B'

It never has been, never is and never will be that way :)

If I allow it so which means I'm unsure about myself and girls should be wary of dating me cause I can't make up my own mind :)

• If my best friends see certain things in a person that I also see then yes I take their advice into heavy consideration, if we have differing perceptions, then no, at least until I'm sure myself.

• Haha, no. I'd tell my friend to shove it.

• No.haha if they got a problem then they aren't true friends there for they can go away

What Girls Said 3

• It would depend on why they were trying to influence me. If it was about looks/attractiveness then I wouldn't care but if they thought that he wasn't a nice person because of personality or something then I would have to consider why they felt that way about them because there is generally a reason.

• dude its me the one who's gonna date that person..not my friend

• It all depends, when I have liked the guy for a long time I can't just get over them. I've been crushing on the same guy for 3 years now. But as far as looks I wouldn't stop liking them or even try to. A true friend wouldn't say "He's to ugly for you or she's to ugly for you," or anything along those lines, they would want what is best for you and would make you the happiest. Find out who your friends and crushes are.