My girlfriend is acting weird?

My girlfriend said that im not satisfying her but i try to do everything like wen she gets tired i lay her down and take care of her and i love her but she is always sad and wen i ask her wats rong she tells me she is trying to get over somthing and im afraid to think it but she might be having an affair please help

Most Helpful Girl

• have a conversation with her...its weird for her to be always sad when she has a bf who loves her

What Girls Said 2

• You need to tell her these thoughts, because if she is, she'll probably fess up. And you can take that info and do with it what you will.

• sit down with her.

You can't play the guessing game!! guess all you want it isn't going to help you. look if she really likes you she wouldn't feel the need to go behind your back there should be honestly in every relationship. tell her what you are feeling go from there

What Guys Said 1

• The best thing you can do is break up with her.