Should I just move on if a guy hasn't asked me on a third date?

After our second date we didn't text that much, but then in the last week it picked up a little more. However he still hasn't asked me on a third date yet. We both have been a little busy with work but if he really liked me wouldn't he at least try to make some time to go out again.
I don't know if I should still waste my time on this guy?
I wish that I could just get some clear sign from this guy that he is still interested.

Also it has been a little more than a month and we have not even kissed yet. Could it be that he recently got out of a relationship a few months ago and so he is taking it slow?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be expecting that if you want to go out again, you'll initiate something to show your interest.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Why ask you out, if he has no time right now. That doesn't make sense

• I think you should ask him out, set something up.

• He could equally be wondering about your interest, you can make a move too. After that you'll know if he's interested.

• So i told him that i'll tell him about things the next time we hangout and he responded with sounds good. What do you think he meant by that?

• That's really open ended... Sounds good is an easy out, if that's what he wants. Next time you hang out is too vague. I think maybe he isn't interested if he's not like "ok let's make plans, let's make it happen," but if you're anything like me you're going to want to hear a more concrete response but you'll only get that by being as direct as possible.