We have been "friends" for a year...why won't he date me?

i have been "friends" with a guy for about a year now. we spend everyday together, sleep together, ect. we have everything in the world in common and never have a dull moment. we don't fight, bicker, argue or create any sort of drama for one another. we are around the same age (mid-20's) about 6 months ago I broke down and told him how I felt, that I wanted a relationship to come our situation..or to part ways. it didn't push him away but nothing came of the situation...everything just stayed the same. what do I do? do I just let it keep going as-is or move on?! help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not to many guys are gonna take a relationship when they can get some and still be single and have sex with other girls to its the way it is

What Guys Said 4

• The Battma is right. You sit him down and force him to either date you or he loses bedroom privlidges. If this upsets him enough to end your friendship then he's not as good a friend as you, and maybe even he, believed. You can't just keep sleeping with someone who sees you as a friend when you actually care for him as somrthing more. I can't imagine how painful that is. Its also unhealthy. If he won't date you then move on.There's a lot of men out there, there's someone out there for you.

• It depends, that's tough, if you value the friendship then go on but it is hard to keep those feelings within. I know you've done this but sit down with him and tell him how you feel and ask him how he feels if he doesn't feel the same way and want to remain friends ask yourself if you can still be friends with him despite your feelings if not then you should move on. Try letting him know that keeping up this friendship is to difficult because of the way you feel about him.

• You gave him an ultimatum and didn't back it up? That could be a problem.

• What was his reaction when you told him...Does he have those same feelings towards you?

What Girls Said 0