Pyjamas or dressed up? What do guys realy think?

Is it ok to sometimes wear a big shirt or pajamas and no make up? I want to generally know is it nicer for a girl to wake up before a guy to get dolled up or do they like to see a girl loose and relaxed? do I always need to be sexy? And does it make a girl less attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• What guy would want a girl to wake before him just so she can get dolled up so he wakes up to her dolled up? That's ridiculous.

I say she should relax. Get comfortable. Some girls look better with no make up on and in pajamas or a big shirt anyway. I would prefer that if we are aren't out somewhere.

What Guys Said 7

• A girl who's relaxed and not wearing her war colors is attractive too. (I'm not too much into girls with makeup, my wife doesn't use it, never did)

• When a girl wears no makeup in front of you, it's a great sign of trust.

And I think trust is attractive.

• If people love each other, they'd always find the other sexy. My fiancĂ© loves to see me do yard work cuz I have my shirt off and get sweaty. I love to see her right when she gets outta the shower of fist thing in the morning, preferably without clothes

• I love my my girl in shorts and a tank top with her hair in a high ponytail Omg :D she knows that shit gets to me! Make up or not she getts to me like no other

• the best way I love my wife to look is when she first gets out of bed that is when I think she is the sexist all day

• I really don't care either way, whichever you prefer.

• Actually I prefer a woman who will just let loose in the house. I find that sexy actually

What Girls Said 0