What do guys think of girls sucking their nipples?

I like my boyfriends nipples and think about sucking on them often as he sucks on mine! In a guys opinion would it be weird or is it nice for a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys like. Some guys don't, Ask him first.

I love it. It feels so good. I love having them licked, kissed, sucked, gently pinched and bitten and scratched.

What Guys Said 11

• It feel nice, its fun for just messing around with each other, kissing and sucking on each other anywhere can be fun

• I'm indifferent about it. I wouldn't want her doing that for a long time though, because it really doesn't do anything for me.

• My ex used to do it, I found it really ticklish and had kept pushing her forehead away, she found it funny and done it frequently even though she always ended up with a red mark on her head:)

• I can take it or leave it...in some ways it weirds me out when my girl sucks mine, but hey...she likes doing it and it does feel good sooooo...I let her do her thing lol

• Honestly, that doesn't go anything for me. My nipples just don't seem to work lol. But if HE like it, then go for it!

• Not something I'd ask for, but not something I'd have a problem with.

• It feels nice

• It doesn't usually give sexual pleasure. But they will be turned on if you are turned on by it.

• ... ummm... sure, if you like it.

• Doesn't do much from what I can imagine. .But better than nothing.

• DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT :D

What Girls Said 0