So mad cheating ex is getting married?

We were together for four years and now he's getting married. I dumped him after I found out the way he was. He wanted to get married and have children but I didn't want deal with it. Why do people that do bad get ahead?

Most Helpful Guy

• my ex of 5 years cheated on me and dumped me after she confessed. I know some day she will get married but you know what, it is better to be with someone who has morals and standards. Who cares if she is with another guy, I'd feel bad for the guy that ends up marrying her. You should take the same approach. Think about the girl that ends up marrying him. You don't want to be her. So it is a blessing in disguise. I know its hard to let go. But obviously he wasn't for you if he was cheating on you. Try to move on. Start dating, find other guys who will make you feel special and treat you like you deserve to be treated. TRUST ME, he is not getting ahead. He is taking a step down.

What Guys Said 2

• get ahead as in get away with being bad and keep gaining benefits from it?

• show up to the wedding with a hot guy even if you were uninvited.

What Girls Said 2

• Getting ahead? You found out and got rid of a cheater and now you have a chance to find someone who respects you and loves you. He however will likely continue to cheat and will end up in any unhappy marriage or divorced. he's not getting ahead, he's going down a different path in life than you, which you should be happy about. you now have that opportunity to "get ahead". dont be mad or jealous of a cheating ex, he's not worth the effort.

• You shouldn't be mad. You should be glad you got rid of his ass and now he's someone else's problem.