One of my friends thinks its funny to balltap my boyfriend?

A friend of mine this its funny to just walk up to my boyfriend and tap him in the crotch. I've told her to stop but she thinks its funny, he gets mad but won't hit her

Would you be ok with a girlfriend balltapping your boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats mean you should stop her,

What Guys Said 5

• Ok, I know women that would actually charge someone with sexual assault if that happened to them. She should not be doing that. I think he is within his legal right to punch her back in the throat if he wants!

• You should defend your boyfriend! Tell this bitch to back off. He is taken. She doesn't know who she is messing with

• she doesn't like him obviously, and she also obviously doesn't care how you feel about it also..
    she ignores your feelings let alone his, and Boy does he feel it! lol

• she want you to breakup :D getting knocked there is painful.and its not funny at all.Could also be that your friend wanted to see his penis xD

• Your friend is immature and needs to grow up like seriously what is she 12? I bet she wouldn't find it funny if your BF tapped her in the crotch she'll be yelling sexual harassment.

What Girls Said 2

• That's so wrong. I know a girlfriend of mine loved to sit on my boyfriends lap and I was uncomfortable with that. Tell her sternly that it's not okay and he doesn't appreciate it either. There's a boundary and that's crossing it in my mind. If that doesn't work tell your man to tell her himself. She needs to respect you and him.

• yeah sitting on his lap would be weird, but hitting him isn't sexual like sitting on his lap could be

• im just not sure if I should be mad or not, because guys do it to each other

• "GUYS do it to each other" Not girls to their friends guy. If you don't like it tell her. If he's uncomfortable with it stand up for him.

• look.. touching your bf, balltapping him, anything like that shouldn't be tolerated whether it's sexual or not