Do guys like blunt girls? Thanks!!

Okay firstly I mean blunt as in telling the truth about feelings and stuff but I will word it in a nice way. I know a lot of people don't like blunt people and I am the same especially when some girls keep the guy guessing and get mad when he doesn't read her mind. I'm only talking about in relationships, and obviously I won't be blunt about everything eg a little mysterious sometimes but it depends on the situation.

By the way with other people I'm not close to or even friends I know how to word things to change the mood of the situation so say if someone did something wrong and my other friends got mad and I probably did too I would minimise the tension by saying something for a lighter atmosphere so obviously I'm not being blunt in this case

Just when it comes to relationships? I'm not sure about that because I'm 18 and have only started dating

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, in fact many prefer it.
    I HATE it when women have a problem with something I do and dont tell me, and then get angry at me.

What Guys Said 2

• The more blunt the better with guys, we don't understand or translate body language or subtlety very well.

• I don't really care either way as long as she's not aggressive.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah as far as I can tell, guys actually love it when we're blunt. What they HATE is when we're subtle hahaha. But being upfront and honest is a nice change of pace for them.

• of course, because we understand straightforwardness more than beat around the bush :P

• I'm very blunt and IRL guys seem to like it a lot, even when I'm not saying nice things to them lol.

• I don't know I'm pretty blunt. I worry about it a lot like maybe I've crossed the line or something.