Do guys like blunt girls? Thanks!!

Okay firstly I mean blunt as in telling the truth about feelings and stuff but I will word it in a nice way. I know a lot of people don't like blunt people and I am the same especially when some girls keep the guy guessing and get mad when he doesn't read her mind. I'm only talking about in relationships, and obviously I won't be blunt about everything eg a little mysterious sometimes but it depends on the situation.

By the way with other people I'm not close to or even friends I know how to word things to change the mood of the situation so say if someone did something wrong and my other friends got mad and I probably did too I would minimise the tension by saying something for a lighter atmosphere so obviously I'm not being blunt in this case

Just when it comes to relationships? I'm not sure about that because I'm 18 and have only started dating

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, in fact many prefer it.
    I HATE it when women have a problem with something I do and dont tell me, and then get angry at me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The more blunt the better with guys, we don't understand or translate body language or subtlety very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care either way as long as she's not aggressive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah as far as I can tell, guys actually love it when we're blunt. What they HATE is when we're subtle hahaha. But being upfront and honest is a nice change of pace for them.

0|0
    0|0
    • of course, because we understand straightforwardness more than beat around the bush :P

• I'm very blunt and IRL guys seem to like it a lot, even when I'm not saying nice things to them lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I'm pretty blunt. I worry about it a lot like maybe I've crossed the line or something.

0|0
    0|0