How do you feel about interracial dating?

How do you feel about interracial dating? I personally love it but it just seems as though only my race approaches me. I have a crush on this guy of the opposite race but I'm not sure if he dates outside his race. How do you bring up the question without it being awkward?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dated out of my race before.

Interracial dating is really awesome for learning about different cultures. I think that some cultures raise children in very different ways though, which can lead in for some very contrasting ideas and opinions down the line. Obviously most of the time this isn't too much of a problem. But for some, cultural differences can be too much in the long run

Nowadays though, especially in the U.S, there are many different races sharing a very similar culture (for example, third generation Asian kids being raised in a more American way). So cultural differences don't crop up as much

What Guys Said 7

• You're approaching this completely wrong. First find out if there's a mutual attraction between you two. People in interracial relationships don't realize they are in one.

To answer your question don't, i'd be weirded' out if a cute blonde girl opened with that. The attraction will be obvious even in small talk.

• I don't think anything about it, to be honest I think just using the term "interracial" dating is discriminatory. It's just dating, what does race have to do with it?

• I think it's a natural part of the human experience. As long as you have two human populations living in close proximity to each other they're going to want to learn about each other and bang each other. That's just human nature lol

• Oh and I fully support that (as if something natural needs supporting)

• I have zero problems with it.

I would just ask him out if I were you...if he dates outside of his race and he likes you, then you're good to go!

• I really like other races but its very difficult to approach sometimes, maybe its just me but it feels a lot more nerve racking to ask out someone from a different creed and i dont know why?

• i'm cool with it as long as is a male and a female dating

• Perfectly fine with me, if their happy good for them.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm all for it considering I'm currently in an interracial relationship. Lol People should just date who they want. It does not matter.

• i luff my brother and i luff my bf. so i guess i luff interracial dating.
    "random question, you dont have to answer it if you dont want to. are you one of those that only date your own kind? "
    its only awkward if you think it.

• I'm not actually. I would date any guy that I have a connection with but it just seems the guys that I like outside of my race don't approach me. Also I'm too scared to approach them =(

• ...i wasn't asking you hahahah
      i was pretty much telling you thats what id say to him.

• perfectly fine for me
    the only way u would know is to test him out