Are there any girls who into depressed/broken men?

Of course confidence and emotionally strong guys are the more successful ones, but I have to wonder if maybe there are some girls who like troubled guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, not into guys like that. Im already a mess myself and need a positive person by my side.

What Girls Said 12

• At first the girl may be drawn to you because they feel like they can help you "recover" from your depression. But eventually, they'll get tired of it and become resentful towards you. The kind of girls you will be attracting will most likely also be depressed/broken. Such relationships don't always end well. You need to first deal with your issues if you want to attract the right kind of girls.

• But they can help. This is what I don't get. Those guys are seen as these losers who need to fix themselves and become more confident. They do, but sometimes they can't do it all by themselves.

• If the guy wants to "fix" himself, he can always go for counseling. Colleges and Universities usually offer counseling services for free to students. You can't expect to be fixed by a romantic partner just like you can't be fixed by a friend. You need to do that on your own with the help of a guidance counselor. If you depend on your partner for your well being, it's exhausting and tiring for them. They'll eventually hate/resent you for that.

• Awwww, I would try to make him happy. X3

• I would slap you. It gets boring that weak attitude that is slouchy. Where's your pride? Where's your dignity? Get yourself together, stop throwing this pity party, deal with your problems and don't let it show through. Chin up, back straight, and a firm handshake what makes good impressions on this earth.

• It's more like a problem on the inside. Like they still have a pretty healthy physical appearance and mannerisms and stuff like that, but on the inside they are seriously troubled. But I get what you mean. Someone like that would be pretty hard to deal with.

• I can understand many fetishes but this one? I have trouble to understand. Relationships should make people happy. But with this kind of guy? LOL

• No I'm not into emo guys.

• I am not attracted to that.

• Honestly, not me. I don't want the drama.

• Erm, well if there are its probably not very common

• Those always turn into negative behaviors if you don't get them in check. I struggle myself - get yourself right man!

• I love broken guys because they tend to be needy and the neediness turns to possessiveness and I love a guy that's all over me.

• I have a huge soft spot for a guy who has a bit of brokenness to him. I just want to put my hand on the part of him that hurts and make it better, I just want to smother him in love and wash away the bitter taste of any baggage he has.

• It is so relieving to hear that. Guys are expected to be so strong, but sometimes they need the kind of emotional healing that only a loving girl can give.

• Everyones different sweetie. No one think or act the same.

• I know but you can't fix mommy problems with a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't enter a relationship where one of you is broken or scarred.
    Get through the issue then try dating.

• Special ordered just for you:
    http://youtu.be/aeaN8UBwg2M?t=53s

• No. You have to get through it before. Don't ask me how though, I have no idea.