Ladies what kind of girl likes a tall athletic guy?

Hi Ladies, I'm going to go to college and I wonder if you think I'd have a shot at dating.

I was in the school's basketball team (only white dude haha) and I'm pretty muscular but not like a freak I don't know just not a stick if you know what I mean.

Height wise I'm 6"4'.

Girls never seemed interested in me and I'm asking myself if I'm not attractive at all to them? Am I scaring them?

I'm really not a bodybuilder type guy just defined I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I always genuinely smile a lot and try to be approachable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 22, I only like tall athletic guys, but that wasn't my type at 18. Everyone's different but there's a lot of girls at college so don't worry you'll have a lot of chances to date. Bare in mind if your personality isn't confident and flirty that's going to be why you don't think girls are interested, it's not all about how a guy physically looks.

• Why did your type change

• That's my issue actually, no matter how well I dress due to my stature alone I can never get that "pretty boy" style down :(

• lol women don't want pretty boys generally, girls want pretty boys.. in college just go for women 20+

What Girls Said 8

• You shouldn't have any trouble in college! Height is always good :) I'm 5'8 so pretty much as long as a guy is my height or taller I'm good :) and pretty much every girl I know would go for muscles over skinny - but everyone is different, just be open and friendly and you should be fine!

• Um every girl likes that lol

• every girl thinks that's attractive. and in high school maybe they just assumed you were with someone already

• I feel like girls want a guy who is closer to their height and a bit skinny.

• no way. not on the skinny at least muscles are almost always better.

and the height might be a problem if the girl is like 5'3" but other than that almost all girls think height is extremely attractive

• Ok thank you :)

• All kinds of girls.

• I like tall guys! It just depends on what a girl prefers. And im sure there are girls that are interested, just a little shy :)

• I'm a bit shy too haha

• Anyone would think that's attractive. Of course height is a problem if you're short like me at 5'2. Otherwise you should be getting girls.

• Would you consider dating a guy like me or would the height difference scare you off?

• If the guy doesn't mind my height I'd date him.

• I know i do

• Thanks! by the way you are very verrry pretty!

• Maybe u should go for the girls you like. You may have some secret admirers out there

• Will they give off any signals if they like me?

What Guys Said 6

• Virtually every girl likes that.

Do you actually ask girls out?

• You shouldn't have any trouble.

• All kinds of girls really. Hard to say. Just be you. Dont expect girls to fall in your lap tho. And ugly guy who is out there will get way more girls than you if you just stand on a wall thinking your the stuff. You gotta be out there too.

• 6"4' that's quite short :D

• Frankly it depends on the girls desire and her own taste for a type of guy she wants...

• You won the genetic lottery, you should be swimming in a sea of pussy.