Would you date a girl that cheated on her boyfriend with you?

Self explanatory. I wouldn't do it, that would just be dumb.
(I guess the same for girls but with a guy that cheated on his girlfriend)

• Yes. why not
  • hell no
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• Date as in be a relationship with? The question wasn't clear. Do you mean that they have already broken up with their ex or are they still dating?

• Doesn't matter. Dating, married, broken up. All relationship is bullshit imo.

• Why not?

• I don't want to be a side chick. If he broke up with her and asked me out then maybe.

What Girls Said 8

• It depends in what they're relationship was like, maybe her man was being mean to her, maybe he didn't give her enough attention, or maybe she's not a very loyal person. I moved on quickly from my relationship simply because my boyfriend wasn't the nicest to me and he seemed to push me away. I broke things off and he got mad when I hooked up with this really nice guy. Then my ex said I cheated on him, when really I broke up with him and moved on quickly.

• of course not..because she will keep on cheater

• My sons dad cheated on me when I was 9 months pregnant with our son until my son was 6 months old and he ended up marrying the girl so...NO

• Why would you? she's already proven to you that she lack loyalty

• No, i wouldn't date a guy who cheated on his girlfriend. More than likely he'll cheat on me too. I never trust such guys.

• that's a no

• Once a cheater always a cheater.

• Nope beause you lose 'em how you get 'em

What Guys Said 5

• I've always believed the notion that once you cheated on someone, you were branded a cheater for life and were no longer worth dating. However, no one seems to care.

Guy: She's hot. I want to date her
    Me: Dude, she cheated on her ex.
    Guy: She's hot. I want to date her

I still would not date a girl that cheated on someone.

• There's no way I would have banged her in the first place, if I knew she had a boyfriend.I might be a slut, but I have morals.
    Even if she cheated on her boyfriend with someone else (other than me) , I could never respect her or trust her.I wouldn't waste my time with her.

My answer is NO.

• It depends.
    If we were really connecting and we kissed, then it would depend on how her relationship was with her bf. if it was good, then I wouldn't get with her. If it was bad, then I'd assume that's why she felt obligated to cheat. But even then, I wouldn't trust her easily so I just don't know. I would have to really like the girl or else it wouldn't work out.

• It also depends on her willingness to cheat. If she was all over me, then I'd be turned off and see her as a slutty cheater. It just depends, I wanna say that I wouldn't, but you never know.

• No, I wouldn't want any part of it. If I really wanted to be with her I could jus wait til she breaks up with the dude.

• That's what I'm asking.

• No. I have been cheated on before and I know how that feels. Would not do that to another guy. Bro's before hoes.

• But if you didn't know?