Why am I always the rebound girl or second choice?

And yet people dont believe it when I say I've never dated before...

I feel like whenever I'm about to have a relationship I break it off by acting like I'm not interested. Otherwise if I find out that the guy is in a relationship, I break it off too by acting like I'm not interested and they think I'm the mean one!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're the rebound girl because you're readily available. Don't date a guy just because he finds you attractive or because he likes you. You need to have boundaries. You need to learn how to choose guys you like instead of guys choosing you. You need to decide who you want. The guy doesn't have to decide if he wants you.

What Guys Said 3

• 1. You aren't hot enough to be primary.
    2. You ARE hot enough for people to expect a dating history.

• Lol I know that feel. Tfw nice guy

• because your letting yourself be the rebound girl

What Girls Said 2

• You're too eager to get into relationships and are a poor judge of character.

Being single is not a bad thing. Relax and stop jumping into the arms of every guy you meet.

• Either:
    1. You're not setting boundaries of emotional respect for yourself and the guy (s).
    2. You're aiming for players (scum aka bad boys) or guys out of you league.